Fri, 21 Oct|
Providence Cafe + Bar
JAZZ CABARET - LOVE, LIFE AND THE TUBA - 21/10
A musical journey through stories and songs by Australia's leading Tuba Crooner - Tim Jones.
Time & Location
21 Oct 2022, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Providence Cafe + Bar , 42 Newdegate St, North Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
About the Event
Join us for a musical journey through stories and songs by Australia's leading Tuba Crooner - Tim Jones.
This is our biggest show yet!
We have two sessions available for this special show with three incredible musicians - Tim Jones (Tuba), Jamie Pregnell (Guitar), Hamish Houston (Bass), plus a secret special guest!
Together, we're bringing you an intimate and sensual live theatre experience unlike anything else in town.
Our Dinner, Drink & Show ticket option features a four-course chef's menu full of seasonal produce and a complimentary drink upon arrival.
It's relaxed, it's delicious, it's fun, and we'd love to see you there!
Photographer - Remi Chauvin
Menswear - Routleys
- Doors open 6:30 pm
- Show starts 7 pm
- Show Duration: 7 pm - 9 pm
- Drinks, small plates and other bar favourites can be purchased before 9 pm.
- #LiveatProvidence is a series of live music events in an intimate setting with only 25 seats per show - it’s recommended to book your tickets on our website before the show
- Follow/Message us on Instagram/Facebook @providencecafe
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquires
THANK YOU for supporting small independent businesses and local musicians!
Drink & Show Experience
This package includes a contribution to artists and a drink of your choosing upon arrival.$45.00+$1.13 service feeSold Out
Dinner, Drink &Show Experience
This package includes a contribution to artists, a drink of your choosing upon arrival and a delicious 4-course meal featuring seasonal produce. All dietary requirements can be met upon request.$85.00+$2.13 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out